August is here and we wanted to make sure everyone knows how things work from here on. Before we do, we could really use someone to do the short devotional before the start of the tournament. If you have anybody in mind, please ask them and have them contact me. It would be super appreciated! (oh and make sure they know how to get there).
We will need some nets for the tournament. If you can provide a net like this one (color doesn’t matter, just quality), please hit reply to this email now and let us know.
We also need 3 volunteers to help with setup the Friday evening before. Please reply to this email if you can help.
The volleyball tournament is scheduled to start August 16, 9am @ Summit International School of Ministry*.
- If you are not planning to attend the tournament then here is what you need to know: Call/email Joe with your wins & losses by August 15th, 12pm and plan to have at least one person (anybody is welcome, though) from your church attend the post season volleyball meeting. By attending you find out about things that will be happening next year provide valuable input into the league’s direction.
- If you are planning to attend the tournament you need to call or email Joe by 12pm on Friday, August 15th. Anything received after noon will not be included in the tournament, no exceptions. You need to call with the following:
- Your team’s wins & losses for the year
- If you will be attending the tournament
- If you can provide a net
- Please make these calls short and precise. If you have any questions please try to have them asked before the 15th. If you can’t, we understand.
- For those coming to the tournament, the new location does not have a ton of shade, so if you have any canopies, we recommend bringing them.
The post season meeting will be held at Palmyra Grace Church** at 7pm on August 21st. Here are just a few things to be considering for the meeting:
- Potential rule changes or problems found during the season
- Any suggestions for next year
Please see this file for tournament rules and more information. Hope to see you all at the tournament!
(feel free to text/call/email anytime)
Directions - Links to maps can be found at LCCVolleyball.com
*Summit International School of Ministry: 74 Harrison School Road, Grantville, PA 17028
- Directions: 934 North to 22 West. Turn Right onto Harrison School Road. Go about a mile and school will be down a long driveway on your right.
**Palmyra Grace Church: 799 Airport Road, Palmyra, PA 17078.
- Directions: From Lebanon take 422 West. Turn Left at Forge Road (Friendly’s is on your right). Turn Left onto Airport Road. Church will be on your left.