Sorry we’re getting this information out a few weeks later than usual. Please take some time to read the following info as there are some changes.
The 2016 summer season is just around the corner. We’ve now opened the registration
on the website. Please know that all registrations are due by April 22
. I will send out drafts during the week after and have final schedules done by April 30 as May 12 will be the first game.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- All registrations are $45/team. If payment hasn’t been received by April 24, you will not be included in the schedule. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make exceptions due to the amount of change it would cause to add an additional team. Please send along a proof of liability insurance from your church as well as part of your registration.
- Make sure you talk to your coordinator for last year to get your teams registered. If you aren’t sure, talk to them first, and then email me if you cannot get ahold of them (to find out if they registered yet or not).
- The tournament is set for Aug 13. We are waiting to hear from Summit International School of Ministry to confirm that date. Mark your calendars now (and look for a good pop up canopy sale)
- Updated rules for division can be found here.
- Updates from last year’s meeting:
- We will be asking a few teams of each division in 2015 to move up the next division in 2016. This is based on your tournament and season record. We will take each instance as a case by case basis. We decided which teams during the post-season meeting.
- Instead of requiring the home team to provide drinks & a snack at each game, we are only asking for drinks now. Snacks are most certainly welcome should you decide to go the extra mile.
- We hope to have a few video examples of common rules that tend to be disputed throughout the year. These tend to revolve around bumping and setting. The goal is to clarify in the vent of a disagreement and to bring up the overall skill level of our league. (plus it will help make us all better players in general)
- As of now, Joe is still in charge, but we are in the works of handing things off. If you’d be interested in helping the new person, please contact us. We can always use a few people to paint the guides for the tournament.
If you know of someone who would like to join the league, feel free to forward this email to them. The only requirement is that they are in Lebanon County.