I’m sure all you’ve been able to think about the past few weeks is the upcoming season!
The 2015 summer season is just around the corner. We’ve now opened the registration
on the website. Please know that all registrations are due by April 24
. I will send out drafts during the week after and have final schedules done by May 2 as May 14 will be the first game.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- All registrations are $45/team this year. If payment hasn’t been received by April 24, you will not be included in the schedule. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make exceptions due to the amount of change it would cause to add an additional team.
- Make sure you talk to your coordinator for last year to get your teams registered. If you aren’t sure, talk to them first, and then email me if you cannot get ahold of them (to find out if they registered yet or not).
- The tournament is set for Aug 15. We are waiting to hear from Summit International School of Ministry to confirm that date. Mark your calendars now (and look for a good pop up canopy sale)
- Updated rules for division can be found here.
- Updates from last year’s meeting:
- We will be asking a few teams of each division in 2014 to move up the next division in 2015. This is based on your tournament and season record. We will take each instance as a case by case basis. We decided which teams during the post-season meeting.
- Captains are responsible to contact the other team and reschedule within two weeks. The game date does not need to be within those two weeks, but a firm date must be chosen.
- Your players must attend at least 50% of the season to be able to participate in the tournament.
- Coordinators need to get liability insurance certificates to us at the beginning of the season instead of the end for the tournament. Last year we purchased event insurance and it just wasn’t worth it. We will not be doing liability waivers, so insurance is needed.
If you know of someone who would like to join the league, feel free to forward this email to them. The only requirement is that they are in Lebanon County.