2nd update for the season. In A Division, one of the court locations was wrong. Please see the revised packet.
UPDATE: Our email service went a little haywire. A new email should have been sent as of 10:30pm May 7.
Final Packets are here and ready to go! Just click the link below to view them. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Don’t forget that the season starts May 15!
Captains, an email with a link to the 1st drafts and passwords had been sent. If you didn’t receive it please let us know. Revisions need to be made by 6pm Tuesday (5/6).
- All registrations are $40/team this year. If payment hasn’t been received by April 26, you will not be included in the schedule. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make exceptions due to the amount of change it would cause to add an additional team.
- 2 years ago we decided to no longer send out paper letters to introduce the season start. Make sure you talk to your coordinator for last year to get your teams registered. If you aren’t sure, talk to them first, and then email me if you cannot get ahold of them (to find out if they registered yet or not).
- The tournament is set for Aug 16. We are waiting to hear from Summit International School of Ministry to confirm that date. Mark your calendars now (and look for a good pop up canopy sale)
- Updated rules for division can be found here.
- Updates from last year’s meeting:
- Starting this year, we will ask the top two teams to move up the next division in 2015. This will be based on your tournament and season record. We will take each instance as a case by case basis.
- Captains are responsible to contact the other team and reschedule within two weeks. The game date does not need to be within those two weeks, but a firm date must be chosen.
- Your players must attend at least 50% of the season to be able to participate in the tournament.
- Coordinators need to get liability insurance certificates to us at the beginning of the season instead of the end for the tournament.