Jeff is unable to be at the tournament this year due to a family conflict and our usual backup can’t make it. Please consider asking someone from your church to manage the food (it’s just hot dogs and BBQ) for that day?
If no one volunteers by Aug 5, we will have to forego providing food.
- Don’t forget to have your church’s insurance company send a copy of Certificate of Liability insurance and mail it to the address emailed to you. We have only received one or two at this point. This is to allow you to play in the tournament
- We need someone to do the devotional for the tournament. Please consider asking your pastor or eloquent speaker on your team
We will need some nets for the tournament. If you can provide a net like this one (color doesn’t matter, just quality), please hit reply to this email now and let us know.
We also need 3 volunteers to help with setup the Friday evening before. Please reply to this email if you can help.
The volleyball tournament is scheduled to start August 15, 9am @ Summit International School of Ministry*.
- Captains, if you are not planning to attend the tournament then here is what you need to know: Call/email Joe with your wins & losses by August 14th, 9am and plan to have at least one person (anybody is welcome, though) from your church attend the post season volleyball meeting. By attending you find out about things that will be happening next year provide valuable input into the league’s direction.
- If you are planning to attend the tournament you need to call or email Joe by 9am on Friday, August 14th. Anything received after that time will not be included in the tournament, no exceptions. You need to call with the following:
- Your team’s wins & losses for the year
- If you will be attending the tournament
- If you can provide a net
- Please make these calls short and precise. If you have any questions please try to have them asked before the 14th. If you can’t, we understand.
- For those coming to the tournament, the location does not have a ton of shade, so if you have any canopies, we recommend bringing them.
- Please see this file for tournament rules and more information.
- Potential rule changes or problems found during the season
- Any suggestions for next year
- Joe is looking for someone to take over management of the league
Hope to see you all at the tournament!